LUPO-SENSITIV HYPOALLERGENIC 20/8
RECOMMENDED FOR DOGS WITH NORMAL-LOW ACTIVITY
The Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 feed is transported directly from our Markus-Mühle factory in Germany to our warehouse in Spain in refrigerated trucks between 18ºC-24ºC. Being a natural product, it is very sensitive to heat and damp as it contains no preservatives. We send the packages to the whole of Spain in thermo-protective boxes within approximately 24 hours in order to maintain its freshness and shelf life.
In Luposan / Markus-Mühle we are aware of the number of dogs that suffer from allergies, so we created a hypoallergenic formula for them. It contains no cereals!
It contains no gluten. Instead of adding cereals, we add potato flour as a source of carbohydrate which is easily digestible and ideal for dogs with foodborne allergies.
Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 is ideal for overweight or spayed dogs, adults as from 6-7 years old who need a hypoallergenic food low in calories
Luposensitiv Hipoalergénico 20/8 es ideal para
perros con problemas de sobrepeso, esterilizados, adultos a partir
de los 6-7 años y que necesitan un alimento hipoalergénico bajo en calorías.
Available in 5kg, 15kg and 20 kg saving size
Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 is ideal for senior dogs suffering from foodborne allergies, due to its high protein and high quality ingredients.
Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 is characterized by being grain free, containing no wheat, barley, rye, oats, etc.. Which, according to recent studies, can induce or cause allergies in some dogs, due to its gluten content. In our case we have substituted carbohydrates from cereals with potato flour which has high digestibility and is well assimilated by our pets’ bodies.
Preservatives, dyes, ADDITIVES and astringent free
The Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 feed is natural, formulated with high quality ingredients. In Luposan, we like to say: "Less is more, what counts is the quality of the ingredients, rather than the amount."
Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 was released on 01/01/2013 resulting from the improvement of the quality of the ingredients and the expansion of the original formula of the Light Classic.
The Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 feed is produced in our German factory, using a traditional low temperature method (38 ° C - max. 45 ° C) using hydropower to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Our product is elaborated under the highest quality standards.
Pet owners who use Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 may rest assured that we supply only the best from nature thanks to the high quality of its ingredients and its custom made process in a low temperature (not extruded) process achieving a feed in the form of pellets 2-3 cms in size.
With Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8 it is very simple to reduce allergy problems in your dog without losing health and vitality. The results are bright and abundant hair, bright eyes, strong joints and muscles, a healthy immune system and a balanced intestinal flora.
A special blend of seeds and beet root works for a better functioning liver and better intestinal function. Borage, rapeseed and salmon oils provide essential fatty acids for our pet's hair and skin.
BASED ON THE ORIGINAL FOOD OF CANIS LUPUS (WOLF), ALL BREEDS, DOGS AND AGES
Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 is perfect for even complicated cases!
This feed is particularly suitable for dogs allergic to either gluten, additives, artificial flavouring and colouring. It is also advisable for senior or sedentary dogs; sprayed when young or dogs with a tendency for being over their recommended weight, thanks to the traditional production process, which makes this product soft, smooth and highly digestible. Its ingredients favour a healthier growth for allergic dogs.
The low temperature process and its end product pressed into pellets, prevents vitamin and protein degeneration from the original ingredients. Furthermore, this method keeps the natural flavor of the ingredients, increases the palatability and digestibility favouring a high assimilation of nutrients.
Once produced, Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 is packed and immediately distributed in refrigerated trucks with a controlled temperature of between 18 º - 24 º C, directly to our central warehouse in Spain. This means that our timeframe from Germany to Spain, is maximum 4-5 days, allowing freshness to be preserved constantly.
Our products’ shipments to our lupo-consumers nationwide, including the Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 feed, are tranLighted in thermo-protective white boxes suitable for human food.
Luposan / Markus Mühle takes extreme care in tranLighting their feeds and supplements from our factory in Germany to their lupo-consumers, in order to maintain their freshness and shelf life. This is why we hire refrigerated trucks for international tranLight and renowned urgent domestic couriers such as MRW, UPS or DHL, amongst others, to ensure that your reception time is approximately 24 h - 48 h maximum, from our warehouse to your home.
This type of distribution implies an increase in our costs, but we do not jeopardize our pets’ food. A natural feed with a short shelf life, exposed to poor storage and lengthy tranLightation may lose many of its properties. We do not risk it. (Cheap tends to turn to expensive and for us, quality is priceless).
Our motto is: "Offering a high quality product, in pristine condition, with a fast shipping service and careful personal attention, not only the client but your pet will be satisfied, we will succeed! We aim to provide the most professional service possible, using the most dependable couriers available to ensure satisfied customers time and time again.
Dogs with little physical activity
Dogs aged 6-7 years / Senior
Dogs that need a low-fat diet and / or thinning.
Dogs with obesity problems or sterilized
Dogs with digestive problems and / or metabolic disorders
Dogs allergic to gluten grain or other chemicals. (Ideal for celiac dogs)
In addition, this feed is ideal for dogs that live in hot climates, since it is low in protein and fat. They suffer less from the heat and are healthier. (Feeds of over 27-30% protein are not ideal in very hot climates, it would be as if we had a hot stew in the middle of a 40ºc summer!)
This food will help your dog to enjoy a life full of vitality, health and longevity. Nutritionists advise not to exceed a 26% protein level as it can cause kidney disorders, overly fast and disproportionate growth between muscle and bones, allergies, hair and skin problems, nervousness and aggression, and feeble joints.
Note: We were talking about not to exceed a protein ratio of 26%. This can be obtained with just a little quality meat, that is easier to digest resulting in a higher assimilation of usable protein.
Some feed manufacturers declare 30% protein or 40% or 60% meat content, but we must take into account the quality and quantity of meat to translate the result of true digestible protein.
One of LUPOSAN Germany’s motto says: “Less is more”, we give priority to the quality not the quantity of digestible protein.
COMPLETE FEED FOR ALL BREEDS
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF ADULT DOG
(Equivalent to 1.2% of the weight of the dog)
*These data are indicative.
The amount of food your pet needs varies depending on age, size and breed, without discarding the climate and level of activity of your dog. For example, a puppy can eat up to twice the amount an adult dog needs, but an elderly or overweight dog needs less food. Ideally your pet reaches a balanced diet without gaining weight or losing weight, being “healthy and vital."
We recommend feeding your pet at least twice a day, for that you would need to split the amount shown in the table in half, rationing it in periods of 8-12 hours, it is important to establish regular times to create a healthy eating pattern.
To avoid overeating and excessive defecation, start by weighting the amount of feed you give to your pet. Do not measure or weigh Luposan feed with standard measuring cup, because without knowing, you will be giving your dog a lot more food because LUPOSAN weighs more with less volume!
It is important that your dog always has fresh, clean water available.
- Introducing your pet to Luposan’s Markus-Mühle / Luposensitive Hypoallergenic 20/8
- To condition your dog's metabolism to Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 feed, we advise you gradually introduce it to your pet's diet. Start the first 4-5 days combining a ¼ of Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 feed with ¾ of its usual food. After 5 days, offer half and half, until Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 feed becomes their only food. This adaptation process is not necessary when changing to another Luposan feed, as they all have the same 100 percent natural base and are not extruded.
- Transport and storage of our products, especially in hot temperatures
- Handling, tranLight and storage of Luposensitive Hypoallergenic (Light) 20/8 feed, as a natural based product, requires more care than industrial feed: You must always keep it in a cool dry place, away from light and sun, properly closing the bag, storing it in a special storage box and avoiding exposure to possible pests. Do not store in damp places such as garages. Never leave the feed bag in your car, especially in summer. Avoid placing the bag directly on the ground.
- Shelf life
- From the time they are produced and packaged in our factory in Germany, shelf life is 7 months as from the date indicated in the lower rear of the bag. Luposan production in Germany is a daily process, stocks are not generated.
DO NOT KEEP THIS FEED IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS OR CLOSED:
IT IS A NATURAL PRODUCT AND IT NEEDS TO BREATH!
- Beware of over ordering!
- Our products are natural, no preservatives and with a short shelf life, so they are more sensitive to pests, insects, fungi, moisture, heat, etc.
- Our products cannot be compared with sterile foods packaged in hermetically sealed cans, suitable for storing in the pantry for a long time.
- We therefore recommend:
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from light and sun.
- Never leave it in the car, especially in summer.
- After opening the bag, after taking out the amount your pet needs, seal it and if you can, leave it in a thermo protective box until finished.
- If stored well, you do not need to put it in the fridge.
- In case you are interested in our offers for purchases of 2, 3 or more feed sacks, note that the shelf life is 7-8 months and that sacks should be kept as explained above. If you do not have a suitable place to store it or your pet is not going to consume the whole amount before 7-8 months, it is better to buy less quantity even if it costs a little bit more, so your pet will enjoy a product in good condition.
- Goodies/ rewards
- All dogs love goodies and owners like to reward them at the first opportunity, however it is important to note that the awards should represent maximum the 3 or 4 percent of their daily intake. The rest must come from a healthy and well balanced diet.
- We emphasize that owners need to be careful with elaborate rewards or treats, especially if they are of low quality because they can be harmful to the dog's digestive system. In other words: There is no use in giving high quality natural meal only to offer them artificial products laden with chemicals, dyes and flavoring? Give them their natural candy such as natural dried meat, etc.
- Do not make your dog run right after eating!
It is not advisable, especially if we want to prevent and avoid stomach pains, especially in large breed dogs. After dinner you can walk with your dog, but avoid running and overly active play.
Luposan-Spain is a specialist in their own brand, we do not produce for other brands of feed. Our goal is that customers get the best results in feeding their pets with Luposan.
Our dog’s diet is the basis of their health. Therefore, the team Luposan-Spain is available for any advice you may need regarding our feed and supplements, taking into consideration your pet’s age, race, size, health status... etc. Call us on 965 76 76 76, we will be happy to assist you. Remember: "A healthy dog makes a happy owner."
We are also interested in your experience and opinion of our products. Write to us with any feedback. Thank you!
Developing - Sorry for the inconvenience