Natural Extra HepaDiet
Natural Extra HepaDiet contains natural ingredients traditionally used by herbal medicine and natural medicine in cases of liver and digestive weakness. This feed reduces the absorption of calories from fat and protein. It contains organic calcium , L -carnitine and linen. In certain allergies foodborne potato is recommended for good assimilation.
Dietary and hypoallergenic complete food for adult dogs that need a feed low in fat, protein and copper. It is not a medicated feed, but it is an ideal food to complement the function of the liver, kidneys and intestines.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO SEEK ADVISE BEFORE
ORDERING THIS FEED. ASK YOUR VET, SPECIALIZED STORE OR
CONTACT US DIRECTLY
(+34) 965 76 76 76 OR BY EMAIL: email@example.com
Natural Extra HepaDiet feed is produced using traditional methods , cold (not extruded ) and in the form of pellets 2-3 cm using hydropower, the mother house in Germany Markus Mhüle and under strict quality controls .
The cold process (not extruded ) and pressed into pellets reduces the distortion of its ingredients , vitamins and proteins . It also allows the raw material better conserve its aroma and flavor , offering a higher palatability. Additionally, this method promotes better digestibility and feed intake .
Once developed , our feed is packaged in these bags of recyclable paper and transported in refrigerated trucks with controlled temperature between 24 ° C 18º- directly to our central warehouse in Spain in 4-5 days maximum.
Shipments are made in thermo - protective white boxes approved for human food use.
FOOD PREPARED ACCORDING TO A WOLFS NATURAL DIET (CANIS LUPUS), FOR DOGS WITH IMPAIRED LIVER FUNCTION, SENSITIVE INTESTINES AND KIDNEYS
Luposan / Markus Mühle takes extreme care in transporting their feed and supplements from our factory in Germany to their lupo-consumers, in order to maintain their freshness and shelf life. This is why we hire refrigerated trucks for international transport and renowned urgent domestic couriers such as MRW, UPS or DHL, amongst others, to ensure that your reception time is approximately 24 h - 48 h maximum, from our warehouse to your home.
This type of distribution implies an increase in our costs, but we do not jeopardize our pets’ food. A natural feed with a short shelf life, exposed to poor storage and lengthy transportation may lose many of its properties. We do not risk it. (Cheap tends to turn to expensive and for us, quality is priceless).
Our motto is: "Offering a high quality product, in pristine condition, with a fast shipping service and careful personal attention, not only the client but your pet will be satisfied, we will succeed! We aim to provide the most professional service possible, using the most dependable couriers available to ensure satisfied customers time and time again.
Being a 100 percent natural product, its shelf life is short: seven months in summer, eight months in winter.
Recommended for dogs that require a food :
- Low fat, protein, copper and has no corn, wheat , oats , barley , rye , rice or garlic.
- To minimize and facilitate the work of the liver and digestive system in general.
- Make it very soft and highly digestible .
- With high percentage of zinc
- Shorten extreme obesity .
- Without gluten (suitable for celiacs )
Not suitable for:
- Pregnant dogs.
- Time breastfeeding.
- Young dogs.
- Very active dogs
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to its low protein and fat is not recommended for pregnant dogs, nursing dogs, puppies, young or very active dogs.
- • Potatoes dried and ground (49%)
- • Dehydrated chicken meat (22%)
- • Dehydrated sea fish (4%)
- • Milk thistle seeds crushed (4%)
- • Salmon oil
- • Flax Seed Meal
- • Cassava Flour Schidigera
- • Artichoke flour (3%)
- • Mix herbs: turmeric, boldo, dandelion, fumitory
- • Vitamins
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DUE TO ITS LOW PROTEIN AND FAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PREGNANT DOGS, NURSING DOGS, PUPPIES, YOUNG OR VERY ACTIVE DOGS.
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE
IT IS RECOMMENDED to give your pet 1.3% of his total weight.
For dogs with digestive ends or liver problems , please deliver making in 2-3 times daily .
These recommendations are indicative that the amount of food that your pet needs varies depending on age , size, race and factors such as climate , type of activity and temperament of the dog.
It is important that fixed schedules are established to create a healthy eating pattern and habits in your pet.
To avoid overfeeding and exaggerated defecation , although the top feed . Do not measure or weigh the Natural Extra HepaDiet think a gauge extruded or industrial feed because unknowingly you'll be giving your dog a lot more food for Natural Extra HepaDiet weighs more with less.
It is important that your dog always has fresh, clean water available.
Transition to Natural Extra HepaDiet feed:
Metabolism to accustom your dog to this feed (100% natural and non-extruded) we advise gradually introduce it in the diet of your pet. Start mixing the first 4-5 days of Natural Extra HepaDiet ¼ and ¾ of their usual food, the next 5 days half and half mixture of each feed and so on until the Natural Extra HepaDiet become their only food. This process of adjustment is not necessary in case of switching to another feed from our Natural Extra range, or Luposan Markus-Mhüle, as they all have the same base 100% natural and are not extruded.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Keep sheltered from sunlight.
• Never leave the car (especially in summer)
• After opening the bag, after taking the diet for your pet, seal up and if you can, let the cool box until it is finished.
• If maintained well, it is not necessary to put it in the fridge.
• Should you buy 2 or 3 sacks advantage of our offers, please note that the shelf life is 7-8 months and must keep them as shown in the above. If there is no suitable place to store or not your pet will consume within 7-8 months, it is better to buy fewer and enjoy your pet at all times of a product in good condition and fresh.
Shelf life: From the moment it is produced and packaged our thinking becomes a shelf life of 7-8 months (some date indicated below). For this reason the production of MARKUS-MÜHLE in Germany is daily, so do not store or barely have a large stock.
DO NOT KEEP THIS FEED IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS OR CLOSED:
IS A NATURAL PRODUCT AND IT NEEDS TO BREATH!
- Beware of over ordering!
- Our products cannot be compared with sterile foods packaged in hermetically sealed cans, suitable for storing in the pantry for a long time.
- Our products are natural, no preservatives and with a short shelf life, so they are more sensitive to pests, insects, fungi, moisture, heat, etc. ...
- Do not make your dog run right after eating!
- It is not advisable, especially if we want to prevent and avoid stomach pains, especially in large breed dogs. After dinner you can walk with your dog, but avoid running and overly active play.
- Luposan-Spain is a specialist in their own brand, we do not produce for other brands of feed. Our goal is that customers get the best results in feeding their pets with Luposan.
- Our dog’s diet is the basis of their health. Therefore, the team Luposan-Spain is available for any advice you may need regarding our feed and supplements, taking into consideration your pet’s age, race, size, health status... etc. Call us on 965 76 76 76, we will be happy to assist you. Remember: "A healthy dog makes a happy owner."
- We are also interested in your experience and opinion of our products. Write to us with any feedback. Thank you!
Developing - Sorry for the inconvenience