High energy non-extruded feed for all dogs and breeds
LUPOSAN EXTRA NATURAL- ENERGY ® is transported directly from our Markus-Mühle factory in Germany to our warehouse in Spain in refrigerated trucks between 18ºC-24ºC. Being a natural product, it is very sensitive to heat and damp as it contains no preservatives. We send the packages to the whole of Spain in thermo-protective boxes within approximately 24 hours in order to maintain its freshness and shelf life.
Designed for all types of dogs that need "Extra Energy ", ie pregnant/ lactating females , dogs in a growth stage or with a high level of activity such as sport dogs.
Available in 5kg and 20kg packages.
Energy intake : 400 kcal / 100 g .
Expiration: seven months ( for its high content of OPC )
The feed is designed for the nutritional requirements of high performance Iberian dogs, puppies , pregnant females or and very nervous dogs.
Made corresponding the standards of the BIO regulations.
A feed with high quality natural ingredients produced by companies that supply goods for human consumption.
Luposan designed the new Luposan – Natural Extra ® Energy for older dogs with special food requirements, which also includes a rich variety of proteins, grains and natural supplements that promote the absorption of nutrients, strengthens joints and the skeletal system as well as achieving a balanced development.
Contains four different proteins:
- Black Angus beef (dehydrated meat meal 20.6%)
- Chicken (dehydrated meat meal 9.4 %)
- Herring (fish meal 5.8 %)
- Mussel protein (mussel meat extract 1.2 %)
Contains : herring oil rich in omega 3 , natural antioxidants (OPC, red grape seed extract), algae, condoprotector (gag, glycosaminoglycans, chondroitin) contained naturally in Perna canaliculus flesh, Black Angus Beef, chicken, beef, herring, amaranth, millet, diatomaceous earth , mussel meat extract, etc.
There are four important aspects in this food:
The quality, quantity and variety of protein and fat of this feed as it contains four different proteins of meat ( beef, chicken , fish and shellfish ) is ideal for puppies, active dogs , sport and working dogs and very nervous dogs, which due to their activity, burn a greater amount of energy.
Thanks to the extract of Perna canaliculus mussel meat and beef bone protein, our dogs have a constant natural protection for their joints .
The addition of diatomaceous earth, green clay and dry medicinal swamp clay, meansthey can profit from an optimized digestion and protection of the intestinal flora as it is an organic natural cleanser of our dogs’ intestines.
BASED ON THE ORIGINAL FOOD OF CANIS LUPUS ( THE WOLF ) FOR ALL BREEEDS OF DOG
When wolves hunt in the wild, puppies are fed the same as the rest of the pack. It is particularly suitable for puppies from the 3rd – 4th week or small breeds, thanks to the traditional production process, which makes Natural Extra a soft, smooth and highly digestible feed.
The Natural Extra ® Energy is produced in our German factory by a traditional cold method (38 ° C - max. 45 ° C) using hydropower technology to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
The cold process and its end product pressed into pellets, prevents vitamin and protein degeneration from the original ingredients. Furthermore, this method keeps the natural flavor of the ingredients, increases the palatability and digestibility favouring a high assimilation of nutrients.
Once produced, Natural -Extra ® Energy is packed in recycled paper sacks and immediately distributed in refrigerated trucks with a controlled temperature of between 18 º - 24 º C, directly to our central warehouse in Spain. This means that our timeframe from Germany to Spain, is maximum 4-5 days, allowing freshness to be preserved constantly.
Our products’ shipments to our lupo-consumers, including Luposan Natural -Extra ® Energy, are transported in protective white boxes- for deliveries in Spain we use also thermal protective white boxes- suitable for human food.
Luposan / Markus Mühle takes extreme care in transporting their feed and supplements from our factory in Germany to their lupo-consumers, in order to maintain their freshness and shelf life. This is why we hire refrigerated trucks for international transport and renowned urgent domestic couriers such as MRW, UPS or DHL, amongst others, to ensure that your reception time is approximately 24 h - 48 h maximum, from our warehouse to your home.
This type of distribution implies an increase in our costs, but we do not jeopardize our pets’ food.
A natural feed with a short shelf life, exposed to poor storage and lengthy transportation may lose many of its properties. We do not risk it. (Cheap tends to turn to expensive and for us, quality is priceless).
So our type of sale, handling, transportation and processing of our products are compatible with safety, quality and freshness of a product which makes it priceless
Our motto is: "Offering a high quality product, in pristine condition, with a fast shipping service and careful personal attention, not only the client but your pet will be satisfied, we will succeed!” We aim to provide the most professional service possible, using the most dependable couriers available to ensure satisfied customers time and time again. Being a natural product, its shelf life is short: seven months in summer, eight months in winter”.
- Sport and working dogs of all ages and races due to its selected ingredients, shape and size of the pellets (cold processed) and our unique method of preparation (not extruded). Also suitable for wolves, foxes, dingoes, jackals (See Lobopark )
It is important to remember that a puppy needs twice the energy of an adult dog, therefore feed intake in the first phase of life should be increased (increasing to 2.4% of the dogs weight). Once the maximum development is reached, our pet will gradually reduce their food intake. Depending on the body weight reached, the daily dose of Natural -Extra ® Energy should be equivalent to 1.2%.
- Pups, active and very nervous dogs. Thanks to its formula and combination of 100% natural ingredients , this feed helps the gradual and healthy growth of puppies, provides a balanced diet, high in energy, ideal for maintaining healthy, athletic and fit puppies as well as very active young dogs.
- Active dogs, sport and working dogs with motor joint mobility problems: When we have a working or a dog that steadily practices sport, it is important to feed it with a balanced feed with the necessary amount of protein, fat (without exaggerating) and nutrients that strengthen its entire body, especially the joints. This is why Luposan has created " Natural-Extra ® Energy" which contains a great variety and high levels of protein and fat (not exceeding 30% of protein), GAGs ( glycosaminoglycans) and green mussel meal that act as reinforcement for these joint areas.
- For very active owners who have active and ongoing working pets, such as canicross, hiking, sledding , biking, etc.
COMPLETE FOOD FOR ALL BREEDS
Energy: 16,54 Mj 3900Kcal/Kg
- Dehydrated and ground Black Angus Beef: 20.6 %
- Dehydrated and ground chicken meat: 9.4%
- Dehydrated and ground Menhaden Herring 5.8 %.
- Dry swamp clay 2.6%
- Diatomaceous Earth 1.6 %
- Canaliculus 1.6%
- Green clay 1.4%
- Perna canaliculus sea mussel protein 1.2%
- Dried cranberries (OPC)
- Brown rice- (parboiled and milled)
- Steamed whole and ground corn
- Ground millet
- Ground amaranth
- Cold-pressed vegetable oils (linseed oil, rice and nuts)
- Mix of dried seaweed
- Fresh green herbs (caraway , fennel , thyme )
- Yucca schidigera
- Egg yolk powder
- Ground flax seeds
- Herring Oil
FOR PUPPIES, YOUNG DOGS, VERY NERVOUS DOGS, ATHLETIC AND WORKING DOGS
You can give your pet the equivalent of 1.2 % of their body weight
*These data are indicative.
The amount of food your pet needs varies depending on age, size and breed, without discounting the climate and level of activity of your dog.
It is recommended to periodically observe your dog's weight as Natural -Extra ® Energy is a high-energy food. If for some reason the dog’s activity reduces, the amount of feed should also be reduced, even change the feed to avoid it gaining weight.
For a better digestion, we recommend feeding your pet at least twice a day, for that you would need to split the amount shown in the table in half, rationing it in periods of 8-12 hours, it is important to establish regular times to create a healthy eating pattern.
Remember: To avoid stomach cramps especially in large and giant breeds it is important that the dog eats slowly, avoiding exercise after eating and should always have clean, fresh water, thus avoiding drinking a huge amount of water after eating . Luposan’s feeds have not being extruded, they have less salt making dogs drink less water after eating therefore decreasing the possibility of a stomach cramp. Their pellet size favors the dog chewing the feed.
To avoid overeating and excessive defecation, do not measure or weigh Luposan feed with an industrial extruded feed spoon because, without knowing, you are giving your dog a lot more food because Luposan weighs more with less volume.
It is important that our dog always has fresh, clean water available.
- To condition your dog's metabolism to Luposan’s Markus-Mühle / Natural Extra feed
- We advise you gradually introduce it to your pet's diet. Start the first 4-5 days combining a ¼ of Natural Extra feed with ¾ of its usual food. After 5 days, offer half and half, until Natural Extra feed becomes their only food. This adaptation process is not necessary when changing to another Luposan feed, as they all have the same 100 percent natural base and are not extruded.
- Transport and storage of our products, especially in hot climates.
- Handling, transport and storage of Luposan Natural Extra feed, as a natural based product, requires more care than industrial feed: You must always keep it in a cool dry place, away from light and sun, properly closing the bag, storing it in a special storage box and avoiding exposure to possible pests. Do not store in damp places such as garages. Never leave the feed bag in your car, especially in summer. Avoid placing the bag directly on the ground.
- Introducing your pet to Luposan’s Markus-Mühle / Natural Extra feed
From the time they are produced and packaged in our factory in Germany, shelf life is 7 months as from the date indicated in the lower rear of the bag. Luposan production in Germany is a daily process, stocks are not generated.
DO NOT KEEP THIS FEED IN CLOSED PLASTIC CONTAINERS:
IT IS A NATURAL PRODUCT AND IT NEEDS TO BREATH!
- Beware of over ordering!
- Nuestros productos no se pueden comparar con alimentos estériles envasados en latas y herméticamente cerrados,aptos para almacenar en la despensa durante mucho tiempo.Nuestros productos son naturales, sin conservantes y de corta caducidad, por lo que son más sensibles a las amenazas de plagas, insectos, hongos, humedad, calor…
- We therefore recommend:
- 1. Store in a cool dry place.
- 2. Keep away from light and sun.
- 3. Never leave it in the car, especially in summer.
- 4. After opening the bag, after taking out the amount your pet needs, seal it and if you can, leave it in a thermo protective box until finished.
- 5. If stored well, you do not need to put it in the fridge.
- 6. In case you are interested in our offers for purchases of 2, 3 or more feed sacks, note that the shelf life is 7-8 months and that sacks should be kept as explained above. If you do not have a suitable place to store it or your pet is not going to consume the whole amount before 7-8 months, it is better to buy less quantity even if it costs a little bit more, so your pet will enjoy a product in good condition.
- Goodies/ rewards
- All dogs love goodies and owners like to reward them at the first opportunity, however it is important to note that the awards should represent at most 3-5 % of their daily food intake. The rest must come from a healthy and well balanced diet.
- We emphasize that owners need to be careful with elaborate rewards or treats, especially if they are of low quality because they can be harmful to the dog's digestive system. In other words: There is no use in giving a high quality natural feed only to offer them artificial products laden with chemicals, dyes and flavoring? Give them natural treats such as natural dried meat, etc.
Do not make your dog run right after eating! It is not advisable, especially if we want to prevent and avoid stomach pains, especially in large breed dogs. After dinner you can walk with your dog, but avoid running and overly active play.
Luposan-Spain are specialists in their own brands, we do not produce for other brands of feed. Our goal is that customers get the best results in feeding their pets with Luposan.
Our dog’s diet is the basis of their health. Therefore, the team Luposan-Spain is available for any advice you may need regarding our feed and supplements, taking into consideration your pet’s age, race, size, health status... etc. Call us on 965 76 76 76, we will be happy to assist you. Remember: "A healthy dog makes a happy owner."
We are also interested in your experience and opinion of our products. Write to us with any feedback. Thank you!
Developing - Sorry for the inconvenience