Non extruded maintenance feed for all breeds.
Maintenance feed - NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef is transported directly from our Markus-Mühle factory in Germany to our warehouse in Spain in refrigerated trucks between 18ºC-24ºC. Being a natural product, it is very sensitive to heat and damp as it contains no preservatives. We send the packages to the whole of Spain in thermo-protective boxes within approximately 24 hours in order to maintain its freshness and shelf life.
NATURAL EXTRA – WITH
NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais beef has been developed to meet the nutrient and energy needs of adult dogs whose owners prefer a feed made from pure beef.
Suitable for dogs with digestive or intestinal problems, diarrhea, gas, bad breath, very strong fecal odor , etc. .
Available in 5 kg and 20 kg (economy) packages
Energy intake: 365 kcal / 100 gr.
Shelf Life: 8 months (thanks to its high content in OPC)
Made corresponding the standards of the BIO regulations.
A feed with high quality natural ingredients produced by companies that supply goods for human consumption.
Contains a unique blend of antioxidants (OPC), which support the immune system, easily digestible ingredients such as salmon oil, fruits, algae, condoprotector (GAG, glycosaminoglycans, chondroitin) , Charolais beef - , etc.
BASED ON THE ORIGINAL FOOD of Canis lupus ( THE WOLF ) FOR ALL BREEEDS OF DOG.
The size and shape of the pellet and its handmade production process makes NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef a soft , smooth, highly digestible feed with an exquisite taste.
NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef is produced in our German factory by a traditional cold method (38 ° C - max. 45 ° C) using hydropower technology to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
The cold process and its end product pressed into pellets, prevents vitamin and protein degeneration from the original ingredients. Furthermore, this method keeps the natural flavor of the ingredients, increases the palatability and digestibility favouring a high assimilation of nutrients.
Once produced, NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef is packed in recycled paper sacks and immediately distributed in refrigerated trucks with a controlled temperature of between 18 º - 24 º C, directly to our central warehouse in Spain. This means that our timeframe from Germany to Spain is maximum 4-5 days, allowing freshness to be preserved constantly.
Our products are shipped to our lupo-consumers in Spain in thermal protective white boxes- suitable for human food.
Luposan / Markus Mühle takes extreme care in transporting their feed and supplements from our factory in Germany to their lupo-consumers, in order to maintain their freshness and shelf life. This is why we hire refrigerated trucks for international transport and renowned urgent domestic couriers such as MRW, UPS or DHL, amongst others, to ensure that your reception time is approximately 24 h - 48 h maximum, from our warehouse to your home.
This type of distribution implies an increase in our costs, but we do not jeopardize our pets’ food.
A natural feed with a short shelf life, exposed to poor storage and lengthy transportation may lose many of its properties. We do not risk it. (Cheap tends to turn to expensive and for us, quality is priceless).
So our type of sale, handling, transportation and processing of our products are compatible with safety, quality and freshness of a product which makes it priceless.
Our motto is: "Offering a high quality product, in pristine condition, with a fast shipping service and careful personal attention, not only the client but your pet will be satisfied, we will succeed!”
Being a natural product its shelflife is short: seven months in summer , eight months in winter.
- Adult dogs of all breeds. Due to its composition, shape and size of pellets (cold processed) and our unique method of preparation (not extruded). Also suitable for wolves, foxes, dingoes, jackals (See Lobopark ).
- Dogs with digestive -intestinal problems. Thanks to its formula and its natural ingredients, this feed helps the regeneration of the intestinal flora.
- Dogs with joint and mobility problems: Containing GAG (glycosaminoglycans) as a featured ingredient , the NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef acts as a reinforcement , helping to keep our dogs’ joints healthy and strong.
- Dogs with metabolic disorders and / or certain allergies or skin problems.
- To boost the immune system and maintain a healthy weight naturally.
- For demanding pet owners who want the best for their dogs.
COMPLETE FOOD FOR ALL BREEDS
Energy: 3650 Kcal/Kg
- - Dehydrated and floured French Charolais Beef meat 30 %
- - Dehydrated and floured Salmon
- - Parboiled and milled brown rice
- - Steamed and ground whole corn
- - Dehydrated and floured beef intestines 6% .
- - Cereals
- - Dried and ground wild parsnip
- - Cold pressed vegetable oils (linseed, rice and sunflower oils)
- - Organic Minerals (bone meal)
- - Dried and floured egg yolk
- - Perna canaliculus Green lipped mussel meat extract:
- - Concentrated grapeseed extract
- - Cereals ( sprouts )
- - Parsnip
- - Dried Cranberries
- - Mixture of plants and herbs (caraway or cumin, fennel, thyme )
- - 3% dehydrated marine macroalgae
- - Fruits (dehydrated apple and pear)
- - Dehydrated and milled Yucca shidigera
- - Vitamins
- - Trace elements
- - Spirulina algae
- - Salmon Oil
(Total of dehydrated meat product, as protein: beef, fish, mussels and eggs, raw total meal: approx. 35-45 %)
RECOMMENDED DAILY RATION FOR ADULT DOGS
Equivalent to 1.2% of the weight of the dog
RECOMMENDED DAILY RATION FOR PUPPIES AND VERY ACTIVE DOGS
(Equivalent to 2% of the weight of the dog)
*These data are indicative.
In special cases if your dog needs more energy, for a particular reason, than normal, for example: hiking, running, whenever they have to do a lot of extra exercise, etc. You can increase the daily dose of 1.8 % to 2.4 % of the dog’s weight.
These recommendations are only indicative.
The amount of food your pet needs varies depending on age, size and breed, without discounting the climate and level of activity of your dog.
We recommend feeding your pet at least twice a day, for that you would need to split the amount shown in the table in half, rationing it in periods of 8-12 hours, it is important to establish regular times to create a healthy eating pattern.
To avoid overeating and excessive defecation, do not measure or weigh Luposan feed with an industrial extruded feed spoon because, without knowing, you are giving your dog a lot more food because Luposan weighs more with less volume.
It is important that our dog always has fresh, clean water available
- Transition to feeding your pet NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef: To condition your dog's metabolism to NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef (non-extruded natural feed made to organic standards) we advise you to gradually introduce it into your pet's diet. Start by mixing, the first 4-5 days, ¼ of NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef and ¾ of their usual food . Five days later, mix half and half, gradually decreasing the old feed until the Natural- Charolais Beef Extra becomes their only food. This adaptation process is not necessary when changing to another Luposan feed, as they all have the same base 100 % natural and are not extruded.
- Transport and storage of our products, especially in hot climates. Handling, transport and storage of NATURAL - EXTRA ® with Charolais Beef feed, as a natural based product, requires more care than industrial feed: You must always keep it in a cool dry place, away from light and sun, properly closing the bag, storing it in a special storage box and avoiding exposure to possible pests. Do not store in damp places such as garages. Never leave the feed bag in your car, especially in summer. Avoid placing the bag directly on the ground.
From the time they are produced and packaged in our factory in Germany, shelf life is 7 months as from the date indicated in the lower rear of the bag. Luposan production in Germany is a daily process, stocks are not generated..
DO NOT KEEP THIS FEED IN CLOSED PLASTIC CONTAINERS:
IT IS A NATURAL PRODUCT AND IT NEEDS TO BREATH!
- Beware of over ordering!
- Our products cannot be compared with sterile foods packaged in hermetically sealed cans, suitable for storing in the pantry for a long time.
- Our products are natural, no preservatives and with a short shelf life, so they are more sensitive to pests, insects, fungi, moisture, heat, etc.
- We therefore recommend:
- 1. Store in a cool dry place.
- 2. Keep away from light and sun.
- 3. Never leave it in the car, especially in summer.
- 4. After opening the bag, after taking out the amount your pet needs, seal it and if you can, leave it in a thermo protective box until finished.
- 5. If stored well, you do not need to put it in the fridge.
- 6. In case you are interested in our offers for purchases of 2, 3 or more feed sacks, note that the shelf life is 7-8 months and that sacks should be kept as explained above. If you do not have a suitable place to store it or your pet is not going to consume the whole amount before 7-8 months, it is better to buy less quantity even if it costs a little bit more, so your pet will enjoy a product in good condition
- Goodies/ rewards
- All dogs love goodies and owners like to reward them at the first opportunity, however it is important to note that the treats should represent at most 3-5 % of their daily food intake. The rest must come from a healthy and well balanced diet.
- We emphasize that owners need to be careful with elaborate rewards or treats, especially if they are of low quality because they can be harmful to the dog's digestive system. In other words: There is no use in giving a high quality natural feed only to offer them artificial products laden with chemicals, dyes and flavouring? Give them natural treats such as natural dried meat, etc.
Do not make your dog run right after eating!
Although our feed, since is not extruded, digests easily, it is not advisable to make your dog run if we want to prevent and avoid stomach pains, especially in large breed dogs. After feeding, you can walk with your dog, but avoid running and overly active play.
Luposan-Spain are specialists in their own brands, we do not produce for other brands of feed. Our goal is that customers get the best results in feeding their pets with Luposan.
Our dog’s diet is the basis of their health. Therefore, the team Luposan-Spain is available for any advice you may need regarding our feed and supplements, taking into consideration your pet’s age, race, size, health status... etc. Call us on 965 76 76 76, we will be happy to assist you. Remember: "A healthy dog makes a happy owner."
We are also interested in your experience and opinion of our products. Write to us with any feedback. Thank you
Developing - Sorry for the inconvenience